How to Select a CRS Realtor
How to Select a REALTOR - A Homeowner's Guide to Choosing a CRS
WORK WITH A CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
Technology is driving the real estate market. It is faster, more complex and more competitive in every way. Homebuyers shop the Internet, offers arrive by phone and mortgages are approved in the comfort of the living room.
"In this fast-paced market place, home buyers and sellers need more than just a REALTOR," said Toni Sherman, CRS. "Home buyers and sellers need a professional with unique training and know-how to create opportunities, identify potential pitfalls up front, and make the transaction an unqualified success. Home buyers and sellers need a Certified Residential Specialist."
Sherman, 1999 president of the Council of Residential Specialists, organization of the nation's top 5% of REALTORS, says REALTORS who hold the Certified Residential Specialist designation have experience, commitment and advanced training to help home buyers and sellers get the most out of their real estate transaction.
1. EXPERIENCE - To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, every REALTORS must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
2. ETHICS - Every CRS designee is required to maintain membership in the National Association of REALTORS and to abide by its strict code of ethics.
3. A FOCUS ON THE HOME BUYING AND SELLING - To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related area like finance, technology and marketing.
4. TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE - The training available to CRS designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
5. AN ABILITY TO MAXIMAIZE PROFITS AND MINIMIZE COSTS - Every CRS is trained to help clients understand the local market, screen prospective buyers and sellers, negotiate in the best interest of the client, and ultimately ensure a successful home purchase or sale.
The CRS designation: our badge of expertise and your shield of assurance. Look for the CRS Shield when considering your next residential transaction. Put your trust in the best. Get the job done right with the help of a Certified Residential Specialist.
© 2001-2013 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Oklahoma.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Miracle Home® Program, exclusive to RE/MAX LLC., allows a RE/MAX Associate to make a donation on behalf of each transaction to Children's Miracle Network. The partnership underscores Sales Associate involvement in the communities in which they live and serve. RE/MAX Sales Associates are unique in that a majority of the donations received by Children's Miracle Network from RE/MAX are the result of Associates, hard work rather than solicited from customers.
© 2005 The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.